Current Problems of Personnel Training for the Tourism Sector in Uzbekistan Masalah Saat Ini tentang Pelatihan Personil untuk Sektor Pariwisata di Uzbekistan
- tourist education,
- personnel training,
- tourism sphere,
- highly skilled experts,
- traditional and modern approaches
Copyright (c) 2020 Nargis Nuriddinovna Mukumova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The article considers issues relating to existing system of personnel training for the tourism sector. In connection with the active development of this sector of the economy has appeared the need for clear interaction between the system of professional education and the labor market. Despite the fact that a large number of special educational institutions and higher educational institutions train personnel for the tourism industry, there is a shortage of qualified personnel in the tourist job market. According to experts, today the majority (up to 75%) of employees of tourism companies do not have education of a specialist in the field of tourism. Currently, the market situation is such that graduates of specialized educational institutions do not meet professional requirements that meet international standards. Today's specialists have a low professional level, so hotels and travel agencies that have their own specialist training programs have to re-train the hired employees. Training and retraining of personnel in the field of tourism can become one of the main advantages of the organization, as the quality of the services provided depends on the qualifications of the personnel, and the satisfaction of guests in the service sector is achieved by the competence of the personnel. The purpose of improving the professional training of personnel for the tourism industry is to create a sustainable development of the system of professional training that would meet the needs and development of the individual, the state and society as a whole, which would improve the quality of professional training of specialists in the field of tourism.
- Zorin I.V., Zorin A.I. //Professional education and career in tourism. Textbook. – M.: Soviet sport. 2005. p.528.
- Arkhangelskaya E.G., Khodjayeva M.Ya. To the question of factors of tourism development in the Republic of Uzbekistan // Potential of modern science. 2016. №.3(20). pp.66-72.
- Tourism in Uzbekistan 2018. Collection. State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the Tourism Development. 2018. р.47.
- Mikhaylova M.N. //On training personnel in the sphere of tourism. 2011. № 11. pp.104-112.
- Morozov V. Yu., Popravkina A.A. Features of training of personnel in the sphere of tourism and hospitality in Russia: traditional and modern approaches // Service in Russia and abroad. Moscow. 2015. №2(58). pp.88-99.
- Khashimov P.Z., Kim T.V. Organization and ways to improve tourist activity in Uzbekistan /Economics and finance. Scientific and practical journal. 2014. № 7. pp.44-48.
- Pisarevskiy E.L. Actual problems and directions of development of the domestic training system // Bulletin RМАТ 2011. №12. pp.9-14.
- Brel О.А. Actual problems of professional tourism education at the present state of the tourism development in Russia. // Kazan pedagogical journal. 2016. №4 (117). pp.100-104.
- Kadyrova M.I. Requirements of the tourism sphere for the training of specialists in the field
- of tourist and excursion activities in the Republic of Tajikistan // Scientific journal. Bulletin of the Association of Tourism and Service Universities. 2016.Volume 10. №3. pp.25-33.