Education in Tourism Industry: Challenges and Opportunities Pendidikan di Industri Pariwisata: Tantangan dan Peluang
Copyright (c) 2020 U. Yu. Abduvakhabova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The aim of the article is to define, analyze and suggest ways of solution of the influence of learning foreign languages problems to develop international tourism in Uzbekistan. It is emphasized that the knowledge of foreign languages is important for the further development of international tourism, because the tourism industry is closely connected with foreign languages. Comparative analyses of different methodologists and scientists’ points of views was carried out in literature review to match different approaches of most effective way in teaching foreign language for specialist in tourism industry. For the analysis, pedagogical technologies that are often used in the teaching process and technologies that are little known in pedagogical work, which could be very effective, were selected. The selection was carried out through analysis of literature in the field of pedagogy: studying the experience of innovators (Shchukin A.,Sparks R.L., Ganschow L. and others), as well as the experience of teachers of modern school. It is concluded that international tourism can contribute to increasing the motivation and efficiency of learning a foreign language.
- Jeremy Harmer. The Practice of English Language Teaching – Longmаn, 2001
- Penny Ur. A Course in Language Teaching – Cambridge University Press, 1996
- Ploughman I.L.- Formation of intercultural communicative competence of students in the process of professional training. M.: Institute of Sociology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, p.638
- Marianne Celce – Murсia, Editor. Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language – Boston, Massachusetts, 1991
- Shchukin A.- Training manual for teachers and students. - Moscow: Philomatis, 2004. - 416 с.
- Sparks R.L., Ganschow L. - Foreign language learning differences: affective or native language aptitude differences? // The Modern Language Journal. 1991. Vol. 75, issue 1. P. 3–13.